Social media marketing
“Should we even bother? Does it even provide a return? Can I stomach another cat meme?”
The answers are yes, yes and… ye-well, possibly not.
One of our clients attributes millions – that’s right, millions – of pounds of annual turnover to social media. It got to the stage where social media was outperforming both PPC and traditional advertising for them.
With the right strategy, social media can be a great way to both reach and convert the public into customers – and having led the social media accounts for some of the biggest brands in the UK, we can make it happen for you, too.
Here are a few areas we specialise in.
- Social media management / community management – essentially, we can run your social media accounts for you – but, we’ll be honest with you. If you shouldn’t be on social media or a particular social media platform you absolutely think you should be on (and we once saw a cardboard manufacturing business on Facebook…) we’ll tell you. Otherwise, it’s all about getting the best out of the best social media platforms for you and your business – and that means from a customer service perspective, too.
- YouTube/Vimeo videos – if you’ve ever wondered if you can go ‘viral’, 1) please stop using the word ‘viral’ and 2) yes, we can create videos that are (very) well shared for you. Whether you have no idea what you want to do, or have an idea and need an agency to help it become a reality, we can help.
- Instragram videos – 3-15 seconds doesn’t seem like a lot of time – but believe us, in that time, potential customers can make up their mind as to whether or not they’re going to spend any money with you. As above, we can conceptualise, film and edit videos to suit you and your business.
- Infographics – our brilliant designers can turn your stats – or stats we’ve helped you work up – into an infographic in no time at all.
- Memes/PhotoShop images – for some clients, we work on an image-by-image basis. If you feel like memes or PhotoShopped images could be a part of your social media strategy, we’re just a call away.
- Twitter Cards – Twitter Cards can be a great way to reach out to followers in a way you can really track. Launching a new product? Give Twitter Cards a try, we’ll help you reach out to followers and potential followers in a way you’ll be able to track.
- Frame/image-based Vines – Vines, when done well, can reach millions of people within no time at all. Let us take the headache away, by creating image-based Vines within hours of you getting in touch.
- Animated/live-action Vines – from Vine-based ‘click to stop’ games to short live-action efforts, we can deliver highly-shareable content sure to get your brand noticed. Here’s an example: